- Type TS066 is based on our MOD037 design, now a full two storey with converted attic space with an altered exterior style
- Double height skylight lit open entrance gallery and a feature staircase provide a stunning entrance hallway
- Glass balustrades can be replaced with a more traditional type or dwarf wall with a timber cap for a modern but cost effect look
- Huge Kitchen and dining room area, full of light with feature corner windows and direct access to a rear patio area
- Large Family room seperated from the dining area by 2 pocket type sliding doors to allow for either open plan or cosy depending on what you need.
- Large sunroom with corner window and a central fireplace/stove
- Downstairs Study/bedroom with ensuite access
- Master Bedroom
suite with a large walk in wardrobe and stunning ensuite bathroom
- Generously proportioned bedrooms with easy addition of an ensuite to bedroom 4
- Separate rear hallway, no more walking through your utility.
- 400 sqft of attic/third floor to use as you wish...more rooms, games room, Dads room....can be converted in the future if not needed just now.
- Fully customisable to suit your site and requirements.
- Also available as a storey and a half type, dorm141
Building Footprint 20x11.3m
Ground Area = 139m2 (1,495 sqft) First Area = 119 m2 (1,283 sqft) Attic Area = 40 m2 (435 sqft)